Saturday, August 9, 2014

Jelly Bean JukeBox 080714

     
JellyBeans,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  JellyBeans
     

JellyBean Radio @CaptJellyBean

Today We are having a Disco Party with The Sugar Free Allstars, The Whizpops, The Zing Zangs, The Deedle Deedle... fb.me/6HTgehTZD

07 Aug

Jelly Bean JukeBox 080714

Jelly Bean Radio - We are a kids show with stories, silly songs,games,sometimes adventure and always a bunch of fun. so come by and have some fun with us! Your the Squishiest!

JellyBean Radio @CaptJellyBean

VIRAL VIDEO: Baby Stops Crying When Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' Comes On fb.me/2RBdfn4HB

06 Aug

VIRAL VIDEO: Baby Stops Crying When Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' Comes On

In a viral video viewed more than 3 million times in just a few days, a baby girl stopped crying and got really excited when Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" played in the car.

JellyBean Radio @CaptJellyBean

04 Aug

the Suzi Shelton song performed by Jason Didner

This week I share a wonderful song that's been growing in meaning for me. Along with my wife Amy and 3-year-old daughter Holly, I've been a fan of Suzi's singing and songwriting for kids and famili...

Treetop Sisters @TreetopSisters

06 Aug

1

Related tweet

Common White Girl @girlposts

on your period like pic.twitter.com/fNuOxFeRMJ

06 Aug

1

Favorite

Sheldon Sarcasm @Sheldon_Jokes

I love making people who already hate me hate me even more

06 Aug

1

Favorite

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment