Thursday, September 29, 2016

Alexa Goddard tweeted: Singing one of my all time favourite songs, straight into my iPhone. Longer version on my Facebook page: 👀

@szalmo, @larry_kudlow, @louteasdale, @NickolausBauer, @Ntshalie also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Alexa Goddard
@AlexaGoddard
Singing one of my all time favourite songs, straight into my iPhone. Longer version on my Facebook page: facebook.com/alexagoddard/v… 👀
reply
avatar
sZalmo
@szalmo
Golden Saddle Rides: Jesse's Argonaut Disc Road with Di2 | The Radavist pinterest.com/pin/1980177148…
reply
avatar
Larry Kudlow
@larry_kudlow
John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan proved tax cuts worked. @TIME
reply
avatar
Lou Teasdale
@louteasdale
Thanks @Fashion_Monitor x twitter.com/fashion_monito…
reply
avatar
Nickolaus Bauer
@NickolausBauer
#ULshutdown University of Limpopo student Rapu Sampson appeals for help in assisting stranded students with R10 or R20 donations.
reply
avatar
Lord Voldemort
@Ntshalie
It's family twitter.com/thulasindi/sta…
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment