Friday, December 16, 2016

Christine🌹theQueens Tweeted: Still applauding Madonna's speech and I don't even feel my hands bleeding

@jumbojellybeans, @szalmo, @cnni, @TIME, @RossalynWarren also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
Christine🌹theQueens
@QueensChristine
Still applauding Madonna's speech and I don't even feel my hands bleeding billboard.com/video/madonnas…
reply
avatar
Wakarusa Dime Store
@jumbojellybeans
We LOOOOVE our Christmas pop! Check out our these flavors of Sugar Plum, Candy Cane, Sugar Cookie, and... fb.me/7Prn3V4Ci
reply
avatar
sZalmo
@szalmo
VW Syncro, yes please pinterest.com/pin/1980177148…
reply
avatar
CNN International
@cnni
Amazon made its first drone delivery and said it took 13 minutes from time of order to the package delivery cnn.it/2h4L9S5
reply
avatar
TIME
@TIME
7 ways to get people to like you, from an FBI behavior expert
reply
avatar
Rossalyn Warren
@RossalynWarren
Hi! Some news from me - I'm leaving BuzzFeed to travel the world to report, more here >> facebook.com/RossalynWarren…
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment