Wednesday, February 8, 2017

JellyBean Radio Tweeted: I liked a @YouTube video Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on debate in Senate (C-SPAN)

Your Highlights
avatar
JellyBean Radio
@CaptJellyBean
I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/5XycsE4FICg?a Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on debate in U.S. Senate (C-SPAN)
reply
avatar
Susan Chira
@susanchira
On being silenced, and being heard: Elizabeth Warren Was Told to Be Quiet. Women Can Relate.
reply
avatar
TIME
@TIME
Is this the world's most expensive strawberry? ti.me/2lt4bnY
reply
avatar
TheSaturdaysFansite
@TheSatsCoUk
Site Update: Video! @UnaHealy performs her debut single - Stay My Love - on The One Show!
reply
avatar
Kelly Wickham Hurst
@mochamomma
I'm glad @dooce is driving so I can enjoy this view. #Dad2Summitinstagram.com/p/BQRPettg0yej…
reply
avatar
BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
US Senate confirms President Donald Trump's nominee Jeff Sessions as attorney-general
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment