Friday, April 14, 2017

Christine🌹theQueens Tweeted: What can I say! I just enjoy being both

Your Highlights
avatar
Christine🌹theQueens
@QueensChristine
What can I say! I just enjoy being both twitter.com/victorialk/sta…
reply
avatar
Wakarusa Dime Store
@jumbojellybeans
You can't get any more mega than this! fb.me/1iDgvkiCl
reply
avatar
rands
@rands
Is Trump at Mar-a-Lago?
reply
avatar
JellyBean Radio
@CaptJellyBean
Nathalia
reply
avatar
TIME
@TIME
8 things ER doctors refuse to have in their homes
reply
avatar
Jeauxslay Mourinho✨
@Mijeaux
RT @QhaBhuti: 4 universities at risk of losing LLB qualification accreditation | News24
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment