Thursday, October 12, 2017

Amanda Xulu Tweeted: + KFC from the cool auntie.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Amanda Xulu
@GoodySlytherin
+ KFC from the cool auntie. twitter.com/lwelii/status/…
avatar
hadari yao✨
@Mijeaux
RT @chuuzus: Lmaooo. I love black people. Jennifer Lewis and Tituss Burgess are national gems. I loovee this!
avatar
JellyBean Radio
@CaptJellyBean
Nothin like a cute Baby fb.me/3x0BrNlGp
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I'm so glad I saw this. twitter.com/TheRealNyha/st…
avatar
Michelin Guide
@MichelinGuideSF
The announcement of our SF 2018 Michelin Stars has been postponed:
avatar
Binwinning 🖤
@BinweA
Sick campaign:
Hardly anyone can name these 9 African countries. Can you? 9countries.one.org
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment