Monday, November 13, 2017

#Forever44 Tweeted: I do it to lie to myself and make me feel better about the bad choices I make with plates 2-4.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
#Forever44
@SoapboxShae
I do it to lie to myself and make me feel better about the bad choices I make with plates 2-4. twitter.com/honesttoddler/…
avatar
Hend Amry
@LibyaLiberty
By the way - THIS is a witch hunt. twitter.com/rawstory/statu…
avatar
Tsekelekker
@ThabileMpe
Gross. twitter.com/Smooth_Orator/…
avatar
lawprofblawg
@lawprofblawg
That awkward moment when you're lukewarm on a candidate until you're sure he's into 14 year old girls and then you're all in. twitter.com/DineshDSouza/s…
avatar
TIME
@TIME
5 ways to have a more productive morning, according to science
avatar
JellyBean Radio
@CaptJellyBean
I liked a @YouTube video Bruce Willis calls Kevin Smith on the phone
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment