Thursday, February 1, 2018

#Forever44 Tweeted: ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ Jesus

 
Your Highlights
avatar
#Forever44
@SoapboxShae
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ Jesus twitter.com/_lovedollyy/st…
avatar
Christine๐ŸŒนtheQueens
@QueensChristine
Favorite ASMR right now
avatar
Jo Becker
@Jo_Becker
Former member of Trump legal team to tell Special Counsel In Russia investigation of obstruction concerns stemming from previously undisclosed phone call with POTUS on the line. Read our @nytimes exclusive here:
avatar
32 across
@aoscott
This was not easy to write and I suspect it will make some people mad.
avatar
NYT Business
@nytimesbusiness
"I feel like I'm waiting outside of a club and the bouncer won't let me in because I'm not fashionably enough dressed. I'm at the back of the line because I don't have a fancy phone."
avatar
PDSAPetLife
@PDSAPetLife
Have you heard? #PetLife18 is coming with @TheVampsband, @KaiserChiefs & @JessieJ for a full day of entertainment for all the family and your canine companion! Tickets are on sale now - petlife.org.uk pic.twitter.com/QExfbM1hEJ
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment